How do I create an email account in cPanel?
- Login to cPanel.
- Locate and click on the "Email Accounts" icon within the "Mail" category.
- Fill in the required information.
- Email Enter the name of the desired email account.
- Password Enter the desired password.
- Password (again) Confirm the password entered above.
- Mailbox Quota Select how much space the email account will be able to use
- Click the "Create Account" button and the new email account will be created.
Was this answer helpful?
Login to cPanel. Locate the and click on the "Mailing Lists" icon within the "Mail" category....
A Default Address is an email account which receives all misrouted emails. For instance, if an...
Login to cPanel. Locate and click on the "Forwarders" icon within the "Mail" category....
A mailing list is a collection of email addresses that can be bound to a single, collective name...
Webmail can be accessed by using the following URL: Â http://webmail.yourdomain.com Note:...