How do I create an addon domain?
- Login to cPanel.
- Locate and click on the "Addon Domains" icon under the "Domains" category.
- Enter the required information:
- New Domain Name - The domain name you are addin to your account.
- Subdomain/FTP Username - Create a login name for the new domain.
- Document Root - Folder within the master domain's root directory to hold files for the new domain.
- Password - Password for the user defined above.
- Password (Again) - Confirm the password.
- Click the "Add Domain" button to create the addon domain.Note: This will only work if the addon domain's DNS servers are set to the same as the master domain's.
Was this answer helpful?
Login to cPanel. Locate and click on the "Parked Domains" icon in the "Domains" category....
A domain redirect is an instance where a visitor is redirected to a different page when they try...
A subdomain is a subsection of a main domain, in this format: subdomain.maindomain.com...
Login to cPanel. Locate and click on the "Subdomains" icon under the "Domains" category....
An addon domain is a domain that can be added to an existing hosting account and exist as its own...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution